Ysaunny Brito Escoto

height: 5'10 , hair: brown, eyes: brown, bust: 30, waist: 23, hips: 33 1/2 , shoes 10.

The winner of Elite Model Look Dominican Republic 2012,

Elite_model_look_RD_2012_final_178-1

BELONGS TO THE OSSYGENO MODELS MANAGEMENT
E-mail: ossygenomodelsmanagement@hotmail.com
Tels.: 809.221.4307/ 809.980.2032
Every time I wake up and see that you're beside me I feel renewed And I feel annihilated If you are annihilated You control my whole truth and everything that is worth Your eyes are the sun slowly And your mouth speaks to me of love and heart Your skin is the color of a red sunset Y es por ti ... That beats my heart Y es por ti ... My eyes that shine today Y es por ti ... I've never spoken of love Y es por ti ... That calms my pain And every time I seek And I can not even find I'm a tramp Lost in the world Messy if you're not As you move my happiness And everything that is worth Your eyes are the sun slowly And your mouth speaks to me of love and heart Your skin is the color of a red sunset Y es por ti ... That beats my heart Y es por ti ... I've never spoken of love And forti ... My eyes that shine today Y es por ti ... That calms my pain

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario